Who Can Join?
Employees Federal Credit Union is a non-profit financial cooperative owned by its depositors, which we refer to as "members". This relationship gives you, as a member, the unique distinction of being an owner of the credit union as well as entitling you to a vote in the credit union’s annual meeting. Better still, being a member means you will be conducting your finances with an institution that is locally owned and operated from top to bottom.
Membership in Employees Federal Credit Union is extended to employees and retirees of:
- The City of:
- Tulsa, Bixby, Catoosa, Claremore, Glenpool, Jenks, Mannford, and Sapulpa
- Tulsa County, Creek County, Osage County Sheriff’s Office
- City of Tulsa elected and appointed officials, Tulsa Housing Authority
- Tulsa Urban Renewal Authority, Tulsa City-County Library, Tulsa City-County Civil Defense
- Tulsa Country Club, Goodwill, A New Leaf
- Southwest Tulsa Chamber of Commerce (employees and members)
- employees and retirees of several other local businesses (contact us for a complete list)
ANYONE who works, lives, worships or attends school in:
- West Tulsa area #1 (between 33rd West Avenue to the west and the IDL to the east, Edison to the north and the Arkansas river to the south)
- West Tulsa area #2 (between I-244 to the west and Main Street / the Arkansas river to the east, the IDL to the north and I-44 to the south)
- Downtown Tulsa (anywhere inside the perimeter of the IDL)
- East Tulsa (between Garnett to the west and County Line Road (193rd) to the east, Admiral to the north and 41st Street to the south
ANYONE who works or attends school in the Eastgate Metroplex
- ALORICA, ATRIUM GRILL, CAPITAL ONE, COCA-COLA REFRESHMENTS, CONNEXIONS LOYALTY, DEPARTMENT OF PUBLIC SAFETY, EASTGATE NUTRITION, EASTGATE SUNDRIES, EMPLOYEES FEDERAL CREDIT UNION, ENTERPRISE, HIRERIGHT, KAFFE BONA, KUEHNE + NAGEL, EASTGATE MANAGEMENT OFFICE, MIDCON DATA SERVICES, OSU PHYSICIANS, PAUL MITCHELL - THE SCHOOL, PLAYTIME (+) CHILD CARE FACILITY, SSA ODAR, SUBWAY/MAMA DE LUCA'S PIZZA, TPV.COM - DATA EXCHANGE, TULSA HEALTH DEPARTMENT - FOOD HANDLER PERMIT OFFICE, VET CENTER.
Membership is also available to family members of these employees, retirees and to family members of our current members. Family is defined as spouse, children, stepchildren, grandchildren, parents, brothers, sisters, nieces, nephews, daughters-in-law and sons-in-law.
How Do I Become A Member?
Membership in Employees Federal Credit Union begins when an individual brings in a completed application and deposits $25.00 into a regular share account. Each member is an owner of this credit union and shares the above common bond known as our field of membership.
Apply for Membership
Why Join A Credit Union?
Our primary purpose is to satisfy the financial needs of our members. Unlike a bank, a credit union is "member-owned" and operated by all of the individuals that utilize our financial products and services. Therefore, all excess earnings are returned to our members in the form of:
- Lower interest rates on loans
- Higher yield savings and investment accounts
- The addition of valuable new products and services
Once established, membership may be retained regardless of any change in the original qualifications for membership as-long-as the member remains in good standing with the credit union. Contact a Member Experience Specialist (contact us).